Wednesday 30 August 2017

Knocklofty 2017


 Today the group is walking on the Knocklofty Reserve in Hobart. I wasn't with them as I had something I had to do.

Renate kindly supplied all the following photos and captions for which I'm very grateful.

Luckily for the group, Bob took charge and led them on a walk. I've had reports it involved some climbing up steep slopes on hands & knees, but that may be an exaggeration! However, looking at some of the photos, perhaps not.











Perhaps it's a guiding light

Didn't give you lot a thought




I think this is where the hands & knees part starts




















 Judging from the smiles, I think they all had a good day without me.

Given Bob's opinion of maps - real men don't use them -  Renate had better hope he doesn't read this blog!

The area

Many uphill tracks




No comments:

Post a Comment