Sunday 20 September 2020

Rose Bay 2020

 Today the walk was at Rose Bay over the bridge in Hobart. Unfortunately, I hadn't updated my schedule on the fridge with any changes and as a consequence, I was all prepared for a nearby location and left it too late to join the others.

I refuse to take responsibility for missing the walk and as the schedule is on the fridge, the fridge gets the blame!

I'll do better the next time. 

Thankfully Peter and Ron took care of business and supplied me with a track and photos with commentary for the blog.

 

A windy start

Tasman Bridge








Panorama of Bellerive

Bob ensuring no one takes a shortcut

Tempting shortcut



Lunch

Over the bridge

Overhead of under the bridge

Bob, we don't want to go to Eastlands


Along the highway


Rosebay


Wayne checking the seat construction




Lindisfarne Bay









No comments:

Post a Comment